top of page
Brian's Music City
3-6 year olds
In this program, Brian takes “Music Time” to the next level.
Your child will learn the C Scale, chords and four songs on the piano and xylophone. They will learn how to play percussion and four rhythms, including “We Will Rock You” and the waltz. In addition, your child will have a blast singing and learning about music genres in rock ’n roll, reggae bluegrass, jazz, funk, blues and calypso dances. They will also learn music theory (dynamics, tempo, tones and major/minor chords) and movement skills (scales, flexibility, body positions and skipping). This proven, themed-based program keeps the songs fresh and your child engaged. There are forty-eight themes in all which will take your child to such fun places as: Robot Road, Iceberg, Coral Reef and Fairytale Field.
Lesson Plan: Feb 6-10
Students will learn
piano and xylophone!
KEY: Skill (Song Title)
1. Singing and "Three Clap" Rhythm (We're Off)
2. Singing and Drum-Clap-Clap Rhythm (Band On The Stage)
3. Dancing and Bluegrass (Bluegrass Vacation)
4. Accelerando Tempo (Walkin' Around)
5. Instrument and Drum-Clap-Clap Rhythm (I Like To Drum with drum sticks)
6. Performance and Drum-Clap-Clap Rhythm (Student Solos with drum)
7. Instrument and Dancing (Campfire Dance with drum sticks)
Session Music Focus: Tempo (Adagio = slow / Allegro = fast / Accelerando = slow to fast
Session Rhythm Focus: Drum-Clap-Clap (Waltz)
Session Genres: Jazz and Bluegrass
bottom of page